REGOL SDP replaces static access rules with live entitlements –dynamic, context-sensitive access policies. Live Entitlements dynamically change security based on what users are doing, where and when.
REGOL SDP uses a real-time understanding of policy to create individualized perimeters for each user.
REGOL SDP’s RingfenceTM feature isolates and protects both the protected resource and the user device from all inbound connections by securing the latter from inbound connections.
Single-Packet Authorization technology cloaks infrastructure so that only verified users can communicate with the system. It’s invisible to port scans and cryptographically hashed as further defense. Gateways and controllers are completely cloaked so they cannot be probed, scanned, or attacked.
REGOL SDP is engineered to operate natively in cloud networks, with a completely decentralized, distributed, stateless network architecture.
• Better network security than legacy VPNs, firewalls and NACs
• Meet compliance requirements in an ‘audit-ready’ manner
• Secure public cloud workloads with native integrations to cloud-specific security
• Provide consistent access control across hybrid environments
• Entitle remote and third-party access with fine-grained controls
• Reduce the network attack surface by as much as 98%
• Mitigate exposure from DDoS attacks
• Seamlessly connect users to applications using patented multi-tunnel capabilities